Written By Kakangguru on Sunday, May 12, 2013 | 8:27 AM

I Summon You Gold ! Ost

Part 1

Title
Thank You!
Artist
Bobby Kim (바비 킴)

Soundtrack I Summon You Gold! Bobby Kim (바비 킴) - Thank You!

I Summon You Gold ! Ost Part 1 Bobby Kim (바비 킴) - Thank You!


 Part 2

Title
사랑을 말해요 (Tell Me You Love Me) 
Artist
Rumble Fish (럼블 피쉬)

Soundtrack I Summon You Gold Part 2 Rumble Fish (럼블 피쉬) - 사랑을 말해요 (Tell Me You Love Me)

I Summon You Gold ! Ost Part 2 Rumble Fish (럼블 피쉬) - 사랑을 말해요 (Tell Me You Love Me) 


 Part 3

Title
So Good
Artist
Kim Jo Han (김조한) (Feat. Hoo Ni Hoon 후니훈)

Soundtrack I Summon You Gold Part 3 Kim Jo Han (김조한) - So Good (Feat. Hoo Ni Hoon 후니훈)

I Summon You Gold ! Ost Part 3 Kim Jo Han (김조한) - So Good (Feat. Hoo Ni Hoon 후니훈)



  Part 4

Title
그래서 그랬던거야 (So That's Why) (Acoustic Ver.) 
Artist
Jatanpung (자전거 탄 풍경)

Soundtrack I Summon You Gold Part 4

I Summon You Gold ! Ost Part 4 그래서 그랬던거야 (So That's Why) (Acoustic Ver.)  - Jatanpung (자전거 탄 풍경)

 
Thankyou For Download And Visit
I Summon You Gold ! Ost
Tagged
I Summon You Gold ! Ost

0 comments:

Post a Comment